NeTWORK REGISTRATIONECOAPE Network
- Help connection and communication among artists of different art fields (dance, music, theatre, movies, literature, visual and fine arts, etc.)
- Promoting art activities and products, aspiring to meet and be closer to each other (global art conception)
- Help to introduce young artists and their works with organising international exhibitions, art actions, festivals, art camps and writing art tenders
- Edit Hungarian and international books, prospects, portfolios, placards, casettes and other promotional products about artists, even via media
- Promote cultural heritage and environment, and innovate new cultural adventures in regional areas, make them closer to each other.
- Develop a new virtual channel (artCHANNEL) including partners activities with the help of the Internet
- Act as a crossing bridge between international schools at different levels, educational systems, and other institutes or communities occupied art or art teaching
- Work out a high-levelled, up-to-date art-teaching system and methodology, in cooperation with international partners, using multimedia as a mediator channel
- Improve conditions and assure art activities of young people with the help of international tenders (Comenius, Youth , Long Life L., Minerva, Leonardo etc
- Promote regional environments and develop their cultural and educational possibilities with the help of international tenders (Town-Twinning, Grundtvig, Culture etc.)
For participating in an international educational development network programme called „ecoape.eu – European Civil Organisations in (Public)Education”
Civil organisations / NGOs / other not-for-profit organisations active in the field of education; institutions or organisations providing initial and / or in-service training for school education staff, schools, other institutions or organisations active in school education, trainers or educational experts etc. – all open-minded members of educational process who search for answers or solutions regarding to one or more of the following topics:
- How can management structures of public (state) institutions be developed? What kind of role the civil ones may receive in this work?
- What types of “outside” cooperation’s can refresh and make institutional vocational work more efficient?
- What kind of nonformal learning opportunities can be introduced into regular educational process with the help of civil partnerships?
- How does the cooperation of educational and civil sphere influence the development of institutional capacity?
- Which are those sources and funding opportunities, which can be used for the benefit of both collaborative halves?
- What kind of experiments, examples and good practices can be already found in Europe in the field of educational cooperation, applying innovative ICT tools or alternative methodologies?
Envisaged steps for operating network programmeStep by Step
- generating, multiplying international consortia applying for different kind of international (LLP) calls (informing and mentoring)
- arranging, transacting other partnerships and vocational projects independently from calls
- preparing and completing ECOAPE database allows to get in direct contact with relevant partners for certain projects. Database is also suitable for orientation, for vocational help requests and for finding appropriate vocational partners for project ideas at the same time.